Find Alcohol Abuse Treatment Programs Today!
If you're suffering from alcohol abuse, you need an alcohol abuse treatment program NOW. Your alcohol abuse is taking over your life, perhaps hurting the people closest to you as well as yourself. You can feel its power over you, and you know it's time to break this bond, but you don't know how. Affordable Rehab of Brookline is here to help you - call (508) 318-5561 and get help now!
Many people think that alcohol abuse and alcoholism are the same - they are not. Alcohol abuse and alcoholism are actually quite different, yet equally dangerous conditions that are very difficult to rehabilitate from.
The average length of time you spend in an alcohol detox program is between three to seven days. Alcohol detox can be completed safely and effectively in any residential alcohol treatment program. If you are using drugs in conjunction with alcohol, it is imperative that this information is shared with the treating physician. These additional drugs can drastically alter the alcohol detox protocol designed for you, which is the tool used to manage your alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
If you are skeptical of what others say to you about you behavior, just ask if you have heard any of these comments or recognize yourself:
- No matter how bad you want to, you can t stop drinking or even control the amount you drink
- When you finally stop drinking, you experience symptoms of withdrawal
- Feelings of guilt are common to you
- You often have to make excuses for what happens when you drink, which is all the time
- Drinking is normal for you at all hours of the day, all day long
- Most or all of your relationships suffer because of your drinking
- It takes more drinks to have any effect on you
- You are experiencing health problems but you ignore them and keep drinking.
If any of these items pertain to you, it is likely that your problem drinking is, in fact, an addiction to alcohol. That means it is time to call and schedule Brookline alcohol treatment. We have admissions counselors who work around the clock to get help for individuals like you. The process after admission starts with a time at an alcohol center such as Brookline alcohol detox with procedures that start you on the road back to a healthy life.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Brookline alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility